Tuesday, September 11, 2007

8 Months Old!!

I am sorry that it has taken me a while to post some new pictures, but we have been very busy around here and I don't see any signs of it letting up with football season started now...but I do have a few minutes while Will is taking a nap to catch up on the last few weeks. It is soooo hard for me to believe that Will is already 8 months old. It feels like we just came home from the hospital with him yesterday. I was so intimidated by this little bitty baby and wondered how I would know if I was doing everything right. I still feel that way sometimes, but it is amazing to see the transformations Will has made. I mean, he is almost a walking, talking real person now!! :) He is pulling up on EVERYTHING (including my leg). I think it is crazy that it took the kid such a looooong time to learn to roll over and now that he has been sitting up steadily for only about a month, he is ready to pull up. He is also still working on crawling but has definetly perfected the belly crawl and can scoot around the house pretty easily that way. He really likes chasing the dog now that he has some mobility. And poor Roxie just looks at me like "are you going to do anything about this?". I just love watching how excited he gets watching the dog do ANYTHING even if she is just lying there trying to nap! All this moving around has it good and bad sides. A good side is that he is a little more self entertained now but the bad side is that I am constantly running behind him seeing what he has found to entertain himself with! And I guess it is needless to say that we spent last weekend babyproofing the house! So anyway, here are the pictures:
I took these pictures on Labor day. We were cooking out in the backyard and so we set up a blanket for Will to crawl around. He was more interested in trying to get off of the blanket and explore the rest of the backyard though!


And these are pictures from his 8 month old birthday/monthday. After he woke up from his nap I tried to get a few shots of his new tricks. He is such a big boy now!!





3 comments:

Nonnie said...

oh my gosh! Our little baby is a little man! I just can't love him any more than I do!!
I love you all!

gigi said...

the hammer is awesome. thanks for posting everything. you guys are doing such a great job. it is so much fun for us to see all you guys grow. love yall jabo

Aunt Tam said...

Will has grown so much in the last month since we saw you at Grandmother and Pappas house, I just can't believe it!!! He has stolen my heart that is for sure but of course so has his Mom and Dad. You two are doing such a great job!!!! We love you all!!! Uncle Randy and Aunt Tam