Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


Last weekend, Will, Dan, and I visited another pumpkin patch to get some larger pumpkins that we could carve. So, on Sunday night, Kelly and Brett came over and we all carved pumpkins and roasted the seeds! It was a lot of fun and brought me back to being a kid myself. Dan and Brett did most of the actual carving and they did a great job! Who knew they were so crafty? :)





Also, I have posted some pictures of me as a child around Will's age, carving a pumpkin. I realized after I took some of the pictures of Will, that I had seen very similar pictures of myself doing the same thing! Pretty funny!

1 comment:

Aunt Tam said...

Those are some cool looking pumpkins the guys craved!!!! Who knew they were so talented :)
Love the pictures!!!!!
Love you three so much!!!
Aunt Tam