Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graduation and Gigi's Visit

On Saturday, Patrick graduated from MSU. Gigi, Jabo, Nanny, and Papa came in town for the big event. Will and Dan went to the graduation and then Andrew and I met everyone at Old Venice for lunch afterwards. Congratulations Patrick!!








Then, Gigi stayed here with us for a few days after gradaution. It was SOOOOO wonderful having her here. All of our laundry is done now, we have food in our pantry again, and our house is clean! Thank you sooooo much, Gigi. You are awesome!! Will got to run errands to get out of the house and he played so hard! He had a lot of fun with Gigi!



He made bread with Gigi...


Here he is making a picture with stamps and ink.

Andrew is doing really good. We are still trying to kick the jaundice and get him to start gaining weight, but he is looking better everyday. I have gotten to spend the past few days focused on him alone, which has been great! He is such a sweet baby!

1 comment:

gigi said...

Amy, I'm so glad that Gigi was able to be there with you guys for a while after graduation. Thanks for having us at your place and as always you are a great hostess and Mom. We love the BLOG it keeps us up to date with you always. GIGI sends her love and as you know I love you guys a ton. JABO