Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fun with Kate

Baby Kate came over this morning while Kelly went to work. The boys and I had so much fun with her!! She is a sweetie! And of course, I couldn't resist taking pictures of her and Andrew lying next to each other. Too cute! :)

Also, here are some pictures from gigi and jabo's house last weekend.
the guys hard at work?!

Dan and Jabo had way too much fun operating heavy machinery.

my sweet boys:

3 comments:

Kelly Aldridge said...

Hummm...I see Patrick is in the picture with the guys on the back patio. PZ - I didn't realize you were into male modeling these days...but, it is really working for you! It looks like you are part of the team out there but really you were just looking good for the photo opp so you can say you worked?!?! :)

Sorry we missed the weekend, it looks like you guys had a blast!

Love, Kelly

Nonnie said...

The pictures of the boys are precious. I could just "eat em up". I Love you, Will!! I Love You, Andrew!!

gigi said...

oh my aching back - such sweet babies! they are all precious -thanks for the post!