We made a trip to Jackson this weekend for a baby shower that I was co-hosting with some friends. And, in addition to the shower, we fit all kinds of other fun things into the weekend as well. On Saturday morning, there was a festival going on in Madison. It was a lot of fun and the weather was nice and chilly!! We met up with the Kirks and Bryce and Ella and let the kiddos try out all of the fun activities. There were jumpers, firetrucks, even pony rides. We stood in line for Will to ride one of the ponies, trying to talk it up the whole time, but as you all may have guessed...Will didn't actually make it onto the horse. He chickened out at the last minute....he just wasn't too sure about those "horsies." :) Oh well, maybe next time!
(Also, thanks to Natalie for the cute Halloween shirts Will and Andrew are wearing in the pictures.)
Trying to keep my lil baby warm!
Will giving Sparky, the fire-dog, high five!
Will playing tennis on the mini tennis court.
And then the shower was on Saturday afternoon. I did not take any pictures at the shower unfortunately. :( But, it was a great shower for a great friend. I have known Miriam since high school. We were roommates in college and she was in my wedding, so I was so happy to help with a shower for her new baby girl! :) I am so excited for her and I cannot wait to meet Mallory!!
No comments:
Post a Comment