10 months old!
It is hard to believe that our little guy is getting so close to a year already! It feels like time is flying by at warp speed. I'm just glad I take lots of pictures to remember all of this! :)
At 10 months, Andrew:
*loves to crawl
*loves Will and any attention from him
*is pulling up
*started waving bye-bye
*can say a few sounds like "da" for Daddy; "muh" for more; and the occassional "ma" for Mommy
*loves to dance and clap. Watching him start to move when he hears music is so funny!
*is an eating machine and prefers things he can feed himself like Cheerios and diced bananas
*is starting to wean himself off the bottle a little bit...prefers food to formula
*has been waking up some during the night and way too early each morning(Although, we are on a good streak this week, so, fingers crossed, we may be getting over this.)
*loves his mommy and wants to be right next to me at all times! :) (I think I can deal with that!)
4 comments:
Man, I love this kid! And that big brother of his too! Hope to see you guys soon!
Happy Day Andy! We love you big boy!!!
Happy 10 months day Andrew!! We love you!!!
Aunt Tam & Uncle Randy
10 months and already sooo cute. We are so lucky and blessed to have this beautiful child in our lives!!! I Love You, Andrew!!!
Post a Comment