Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MSU Dan

Our library hosts a "local celebrity reader" program every Thursday during the summer. It is really a fun thing and a chance for kids (and adults) to meet some local celebrities here in Starkville. This week happened to be Dan Mullen, MSU football coach. He was super nice and really great with all of the kids' questions. I wanted to get a picture of him with the boys...but that required me being in the picture too so here it is!

And a shot of "MSU Dan" as Will calls him with all the kiddies. (Will would not get in this picture without me, so it is just a picture of everyone else's kids.) Oh well!

I have several other events that I would like to post about, but our computer died the other day. Huge bummer!! So, I am limited to using Dan's work computer or Kelly's computer whenever I get a chance. So, to see pictures from our fun Memorial Day weekend in Hartselle go to Kelly's blog. We hope to be getting a new computer soon, but until then, the blog might get a little stale. Sorry!

Oh, and last but not least! Andrew is WALKING!! It is official. He has been taking steps since Memorial Day weekend, but this weekend, he took off! We are so proud of our little boy! He is a true toddler now. :)

No comments: