Everyone knows how much I HATE Walmart and how I try to make my trips to the place few and far between. Well, I had to make an exception for these awesome costume deals. A friend told me that all of their Halloween costumes were 90% off! Will is very much into pretending and characters, so I fully stocked our dress-up wardrobe!! And I did so for around $6!! 6 bucks!! Wow! I can't deny a good deal when I see one...even if it is at (gulp) Walmart.
Check em out:
A Transformer (He is presently still in this costume, several hours later!)

Check out those moves! :)

A Pirate

A Knight

And his favorite...the Ninja swords!
3 comments:
I stocked up too! But mine are more of the princess variety. :)
oh my aching back! those pictures are so hilarious and cute...i laughed out loud! i think i see a bit of patrick in those two precious boys! love it, love it, love it! gigi
Yhay was definitely worth the trip to the W place! They look so cute...I love em
Post a Comment