I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to do with Will and Andrew year after year. I tried to get Andrew to participate too, but I think he is still a little too young.
So here are the questions along with Will's responses:
1. What is something Mommy always says to you? Hi. (Really? That's all you got?)
2. What makes Mommy happy? Seeing me.
3. What makes Mommy sad? If I don't listen. (Wow, he actually does listen.)
4. How does Mommy make you laugh? You(Mommy) laugh.
5. What was Mommy like as a child? a baby
6. How old is Mommy? 29
7. How tall is Mommy? very tall(ha!)
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do? Play with me.
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around? Go home when I'm at school.
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? (I'm pretty sure he couldn't grasp this question.) For saying hi.
11. What is Mommy really good at? cooking
12. What is Mommy not very good at? You don't play basketball good.
13. What does Mommy do for her job? Watch my baby brother while I'm at school.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food? tomatoes
15. What makes you proud of Mommy? Making yogurt.
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? a racoon (The scary thing about this answer is that he didn't hesitate, like he has thought this before.)
17. What do you and Mommy do together? Play bingo and play games.
18. How are you and Mommy the same? Our faces look the same.
19. How are you and Mommy different? You have long hair and I just got a haircut.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you? Cause you love me all day long and will never let me go and never let anyone take me away.
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go? McDonald's (ummm...not quite)
2 comments:
#20 is my favorite!!! so sweet!!! A racoon? Come on Will Baby!
You would make a beautiful raccoon!
Post a Comment