Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I am so sorry for the staleness of the blog lately. We have been one busy little family and I have been a major slacker in the picture taking department. But, I am going to try to play catch-up over the next few days.

First of all, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrated in Jackson with Nonnie and Papaw. We had a lunch with all of my mom's side of the family at my aunt and uncle's new beautiful house in Madison. We had lots of laughs and a really nice time catching up with everyone.
Then, we headed to the complete opposite side of town to my sister's house in Star for the evening. My other sister from Virginia was visting with her children who we do not get to see that often, so it was a lot of fun seeing all of the them.
We headed back to Stark-vegas on Friday to go to the basketball game and then get ready for the Egg Bowl. The Egg Bowl was wet but so fun! Bulldogs keep the title of Egg Bowl champions once again...just as it should be.
Like I said, terrible picture taker right here, so there is no evidence of Thanksgiving week or all the fun events that took place.

We got our Christmas tree up and decorated last week. It just doesn't feel like Christmas until we have our tree up. The boys really loved decorating it. It was pretty cute though, because all of the ornaments were clustered in one small area just about the size of a toddler's arm's reach. Dan and I really contemplated leaving them just as they were, but eventually my OCD self had to even it out.




Santa made a visit to Starkville this week! Will could not beleieve that the "real Santa" came all this way. He was absolutely awe struck. Christmas really is more fun with kids and the wonder of their little minds.


And lastly, I don't want to ruin our Christmas card pictures for anyone, but here are some others that didn't make it onto the card but are equally as cute. Jude and Alisha took the pictures for us this year and I think they turned out great!

No comments: