Dan, Will, and Andrew started the morning off by going fishing with Dan's boss, Tim. The boys absolutely love going out on Mr. Tim's boat and it is really a treat anytime Dan asks if they want to go along.
After returning from the early morning fishing trip, we all loaded up to go to the International festival on campus. This is always so fun and we all love trying the yummy international fare.
Of course, the only picture I actually took at the event was Will holding this super messy popsicle.
(Ha! After I went back through this post, it seems like this event is a little out of place with the "theme" but we will call "enjoying good food" another influence of Dan.)
And I shouldn't be surprised by this any more, but our kids did not want to go home without fitting in some sort of sporting event on the day. So, we stopped in the junction and let them hit some "baseballs" (we improvised with tennis balls from Dan's office) and run around for a little while.
I think that it is clear this was the highlight of the day.
Dan is truly inspiring these boys to be as big a sports' fan as he is....and I wouldn't want it any other way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment