Friday, August 10, 2012

Look alikes

Since June was born, my mom has said many times that she thinks she looks a lot like me as a baby. We then found this picture of me at 1 month...


Yep! Pretty similar!

Then they got me looking at old pictures of Will and Andrew. She looks a little like Andrew...


But I think this girl is an exact (maybe a little more feminine?!) copy of her biggest brother, Will.





Who am I kidding? We certainly have a mold. Who do you think she looks like? Any way you cut it, it's clear she's a Wha-key! :)

2 comments:

Nonnie said...

I vote for looking like her Mommy, Amy!
Trust me. I have seen this child before!!
But we all know she is June and...one of a kind!
I Love this baby girl!!!!

gigi said...

I am with Nonnie! Sweet baby June looks like her mommmy!! <3 xoxo!