Monday, July 2, 2007

Will's New Tricks


Well, life has actually slowed down for a little while, which has been a really nice break for all of us, but not so good for my picture taking! :) So, I decided to post some pictures of Will just doing things around the house. He is almost rolling over now! (keeping our fingers crossed on that one) But, he is trying to roll over from his back to his stomach instead of tummy to back. He definetly has his mind made up on tummy time....he does NOT like it!!! Then, as you can see in some of the pictures, he is sitting up. These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago and he is supporting himself a lot more now. He is still the happiest baby in the world and so much fun to be around. Last weekend, Molly and I dragged the poor little tike all around Birmingham shopping, and he was a trooper. He didn't cry...not even a little bit. I love this baby!!




2 comments:

Nonnie said...

I love this baby, too!!! (and I love his Mom ,MY baby !)

Aunt Tam said...

Who couldn't love this baby....he is the cutest, sweetest, best little boy!!!!! I love his Mom and Dad so much too!!!!! I just wish I could get my hands on him more. Hopefully one day soon.