Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Will being Will



After an EXTREMELY fun weekend (Chip's wedding), it is back to the usual daily life around here...which is still pretty fun when you have raising Will as a job!! :) These pictures are some shots I took of him playing in his room the other day. He was being very cooperative with me and so I took lots. From the pics, you can see how big he is getting and how much more independent he is becoming. He sits up really well now and can roll over both front to back and back to front. I am currently trying to teach him to crawl...I feel like he and I will be happier when he is able to do so. He gets kinda frustrated now when he is just stuck in one place and so I think crawling will allow him to be more mobile and happier. And as he always has been, he is still fascinated by Roxie. He just loves that dog!! I really like the picture with his hand on her and smiling at the camera as if to say...this is MY dog! :) I have also included a picture of me and Dan at the Rehearsal dinner...just to touch on all the events going on.








1 comment:

Aunt Tam said...

Goodness gracious he is growing so fast. He is just the cutest little boy....yes yes yes I am a doting Aunt and love every minute of it. I love the ones of Will and Roxie!!!! His Mom and Dad look good too in their picture too, no wonder he is such a good looking boy!!!!!! Miss you three lots and hope to see you really soon!!!