This is Will's newest trick: climbing into or onto EVERYTHING!! This is in our kitchen on the baker's rack. Dan has now decided that we are definetly going to have to bolt this piece into the wall...I think that is in the plans for this weekend!! :)
Here we are with some of our MOMS Club friends out to lunch. I can just imagine what the resturant people think when they see us coming for the door! AHHHHH!!
Then, here is Will in the bathtub. Dan pours the water over his head and Will gets so dramatic by coughing, spitting, and sputtering. Then he smiles up at Dan, so I think that he likes it!

These pictures are just some random shots that I took of Will playing in his room. He is such a happy baby and sooo much fun to be around. And more of the climbing as you can see...He climbs into his wagon all the time and I finally got a picture of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment