Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter


Easter weekend, we went to Gigi and Jabo's house. All of the family came into town so it was a really fun, special weekend. Will sort of got into the whole Easter thing. He, of course, did not understood too much, but he LOVED the candy and all the goodies that came with the holiday!


This is a good shot of the outfit I bought for him for Easter. I bought it at a consignment sale and had not tried it on him yet, and obviously, it was a bit too small. He wore it through Mass, but afterwards, we had to unbutton the snaps so he could move a little better! Oh well, it sure was cute!!







He got some bubbles in his Easter basket and so Gigi and I played around in the backyard with him and the bubbles. It really hit me when he was walking around and playing, how big he has gotten. He is no longer a little baby! :(




The Monday after Easter, MOMS club had an Easter egg hunt. It was SOOO cold outside, so we just threw the eggs out there and let the kiddies pick them up, snapped a few pictures, then we were done. It lasted all of 25 minutes!! Once again, Will did not understand picking up the eggs and putting them in the basket, but he liked shaking them and throwing them around. Will is the second one from the right in the bottom picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I have internet at home now, so I will be checking out your site now! Love all the cute pics! Miriam