First, Will and Dan rode the carousel. Will liked this carousel the best of any he has been on because it didn't go too fast! :) Then, there was a petting zoo area where he got to be close to the goats and sheep. He wasn't too interested in touching one though (which Dan and I were pretty pleased with)!
The lions and tigers were so big and beautiful. Will had a little concern on his face while veiwing them! I don't think he thought that glass was enough of a barrier between him and such a huge creature!
Will crashed around 1:30 and so he missed the last few exhibits. :) haha He was really good through the whole trip and when he got tired, he just put his paci in and fell asleep. What a great day!
2 comments:
I love all the new pictures. Will looks like he is 4 years old in the picture of him sleeping in the stroller. I know that was a fun day! I love you all.
I found where I had written down this website the other day! Glad to see ya'll are moving to Starkville. Maybe we will get to see ya'll sometime! Sounds like Will is really doing great and he is absolutely adorable! Hope to see you soon!
~Mander
Post a Comment