We had a great weekend with Gigi and Jabo here in town. It is always so much fun having them around! This is a really short post because naptime is almost over :) and Kelly has a more detailed post on her blog if you want the whole story. (I snagged these pictures from Kelly's blog too since I haven't had a chance to get the pictures of the weekend from Gigi. Thanks Kelly!)
Here is Will loving on Gigi and look at the little cutie on his belly having some tummy time! :) Andrew does NOT love tummy time!

Jabo and Will dancing to the Super Why song

On Saturday morning we went to the splash fountain on MSU campus and Will had a blast!


All the grandkids with G and J. Yes, that is my little Andrew in the bonnet. Dan was not too thrilled about the outfit, but I thought he looked cute! :)
1 comment:
Ameeeeeeeeee.............that is not a bonnet..........that is a CAP. I thought we had that discussion. It was great being with you guys this weekend. Love ya tons. JABO
Post a Comment