Wednesday, December 23, 2009

8 Months


In all the Christmas festivities, Andrew's 8 month-day did not get put onto the blog. Oops! So, better late than never...
Andrew is growing up so quickly and the months are flying by like weeks. He is sitting up solid as a rock now. He does not show signs of crawling yet, but he is getting interested in things out his reach, so I know that mobility is right around the corner...look out! Last week, I took him to the doctor for his ear infections (the never ending infections that have seemed to plague our family over the last few weeks) and while there, he weighed in at 20 lbs even! What a big boy!
Oh yeah, and he has two front teeth on top now to go along with the two on the bottom.
Happy day, Andrew!

1 comment:

Kirk Family said...

Amy, he is just a beautiful baby boy. I can't wait to see him and his precious big brother. I hope that all the colds/ear infections are gone. We wish y'all a Merry Christmas!