And in other news, Will had his first dentist visit on Thursday. Dan and I also had appointments and so we all four showed up in the office for a big ole family event. :) Will watched Dan get his teeth cleaned and was very interested and in awe of the whole process.
So when it came time for him to get in the chair, he was actually kind of excited. (I know...only Will would be excited about the dentist chair!) Needless to say, he did great. He was so patient and let the hygienist "count" and clean every tooth! The best part was the sunglasses he got to wear when she shined the light on his face! He felt so important and cool! :)
I really like Dr. Balzli and his office a lot. They are a very kid friendly staff and were so sweet with Will.
At the end, he got a prize out of the drawer and out of all the fun little toys, he picked a small blue ball of course! (This is what he has consistently said he wants Santa to bring him.)
In all the hustle and bustle of getting out of the house, I forgot my camera. So, here is a picture of Will this morning showing off his clean teeth and new toothbrush.
No comments:
Post a Comment