Today was Will's "final performance" day in his Tumbling class. He has been taking a tumbling class once a week at Dance Divine and absolutely loves it! It is amazing what he is able to do in the class being so young and it is a GREAT way to burn off some of his little boy energy! :) He has been coming home and showing us how he can do the splits, straddle, front roll, etc., but Dan and I really enjoyed getting to see him do his tricks with his class. Nonnie even drove up last night to spend the day with us and go to Will's Performance. She then treated us all to lunch at City Bagel afterwards! Thanks for making the trip, Nonnie. We had a great time with you!! My camera did not take the best pictures, but here are some that sort of capture him in action. I have also included several videos at the end. They are each really short!
This was one proud kid!

Most of the class...a couple of other little boys from the class were not able to be there for the final day.(Lucy, Emily, Mackenzie, Elijah, and Will. Teacher: MaryEsther Murphy)

Front Roll
Back Walkover
Crab Walk
Bear Walk
Pull-ups on the Bar
Flip on the Bar
4 comments:
Ahhh! What a BIG boy! Great job Will! My favorite is the bear crawl! Will is soooo fast it looks like the video is in fast forward! And I can't believe how strong Will is doing the pull-ups and I didn't know he could do a back walk over! I'm so impressed!!!!!
Wow, way to Will!
Will did great job. I was there the week before, he and Camp were very serious about all that tumbling business. Alex and Elijah were goofing around. Will was the youngest in the class, but he did really well. I am glad he enjoyed it.
WOW! Will - you are amazing! my favorite part was the pull-ups on the bar (that was crazy cool) and the back walk over. and of course, i loved those pointed toes! great job and congratulations!
i love you!
love, gigi
Post a Comment