Sunday, October 17, 2010

Here we go again!

After about an 8 month hiatus from running (well, competitively speaking), Dan and I decided to run a 5k this weekend in Starkville....and we actually did alright! We only ran a couple of times the week of the race, but we managed to finish around 31 minutes. I was happy with that.
A big thank-you goes out to Clay and Michelle for sitting with the boys so Dan and I could run together.
Running is just more fun with Dan by my side! :) He even lets me finish a step ahead of him! What a guy!



Now, it just can't be another 8 months before our next race...I am inching closer and closer to 30 and my stamina just isn't what it used to be! haha

3 comments:

Nonnie said...

Way to go! You both look GREAT!!! I am so proud of you...what an accomplishment for you two busy people!

Michelle said...

It was so much fun! We're glad we could help watch the boys! Great job on your time too - that's impressive!!

Kelly Aldridge said...

Go! Go! Go, Amy, Go! Woo Hoo! Wish we could have been there too!