Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break Stay-cation

We spent our spring break week...

**eating sno-cones on a hot afternoon**

and then buring off that energy on the playground



**shooting hoops at the Sportsplex**


Will asked to go back to play basketball, everyday after this. I think it was the highlight of the week.


**getting creative with our dress up clothes and going to "fairy tale" day at the library as Prince William and Sir Andrew**

and then meeting Daddy for lunch afterward at City Bagel


**and finally, going to see a movie at the theater**

and enjoying all the movie snacks that go with it



I would say we had a pretty fun week, and didn't even have to leave Starkville! :)

4 comments:

Aunt Tam said...

Sounds like a great week to me too!! I love the intense look on Andrew's face as he is drinking and watching the movie!!!

Nonnie said...

Great pictures of a fun filled week! I can't decide which pics I like best...they are all sooooo cute!!! Love you ALL!!!!

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Love it!

Kelly Aldridge said...

So fun! I wish we were there to join in!!! Andrew looks so grown up in each picture!