Monday, June 17, 2013

11 months

Well now that June is almost a year old, I guess I should try to get her 11 month pictures up. ;) 
This girl is a go-getter. She is on the go from the moment she wakes up until the moment she passes out.  She is taking steps, but not what I would call "walking" just yet. She doesn't seem to be in any hurry to walk because she is such an efficient crawler, which is so much like older brother, Will. 
She is actually a lot like Will as a baby both in appearances and personality. She's so observant, independent, and even a touch bossy. 
She is totally adored by her brothers and is either carried around or played with constantly. She is never going to know how to entertain herself because her two little puppets are constantly keeping her happy and laughing.  
Sleeping is getting better, but still has a ways to go.
The girl loves to eat though. She is willing to and does try just about everything. And her favorite food is whatever the rest of us of eating. Do not try to trick this baby into eating "baby food." She knows what the real stuff is and that's what she expects to have along with everyone else. And that actually makes it super easy on me, so I'll take it. 
She is still nursing, but is certainly showing signs of cutting back.  I think she will probably wean herself eventually which goes right along with everything else about her little bold, independent personality. 
We are all so in love with our silly, smiley, beautiful baby girl. 

1 comment:

Kelly Aldridge said...

She couldn't be any cuter!!!