Will is feeling all better these days. We struggled through a nasty cold over the long weekend, but he is back to his old self now...or new self I should say. Will has developed a strong opinion along with turning 2. If we try to get Will to say or do something that we might think is cute, if he isn't in the mood, he looks us square in the eye and says.."I don't like!" For example, we went to a basketball game and on the way there, we were trying to get him excited and told him to say "go dawgs!" He loves saying this normally, but on this night, he quickly told us "he no like go dawgs!" And so we enter the world of an opinionated toddler! I can't imagine where he gets his strong opinion from?! :)
I did get him to cooperate in taking a few pictures wearing his new Batman pjs from Gigi and Jabo! How cute is he? Andrew has a matching pair waiting on him too! :)
Speaking of Andrew, he is kicking like crazy these days and getting bigger and bigger...as am I. :) According to the baby center website, he now is about 14 inches long and weighs about 1 & 2/3 lbs. My appointments have been going really well and pretty uneventful at this point. Only 3 more months to go! I can't wait!
2 comments:
i can't stop smilling and laughing after seeing the batman pictures and reading your new post! what a sweet, sweet boy! i'm glad Will is feeling better. hugs and kisses!
love, gigi
I just love the Batman PJ's...Will is so cute in them. Thanks for keeping us all updated on the website you do an awesome job!!!!
Love you, Tam!!!!
Post a Comment