On Saturday, Will turned 2 years old! Hard to believe isn't it? We had a party at our house and celebrated with some family and friends. It was such an awesome thing to look around the room and see so many people who love Will so much and made his birthday so special! We had great grandparents and grandparents and friends of grandparents who traveled to come and then, uncles and aunts here in town who were nice enough to spend their Saturday afternoon celebrating with Will on his big day! Thank you all sooooo much! It really means a lot to all three of us!
Will had a great day and got A LOT of fun new toys and clothes! I think that he has plenty of new things around to keep him busy for a whole year!! He had so much fun opening each gift and tried to give equal time to everything. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts!
Now, here are some pictures:
The "MSU Sports" themed table
When we asked Will how old he was, he would hold up all 5 fingers and say "I'm 2." so cute!
An attempt at a family photo..

The bath tub shaving kit from Kelly and Brett was definetly a favorite!
Opening the gift from Aunt Tamra and Uncle Randy
"Will" the Builder...he would press the button on the toolbelt that would play the song and then fist pump in the air and say "yes we can." I really don't remember ever teaching him the Bob the Builder song, but it is amazing what he picks up and remembers from hearing just once or twice!
3 comments:
Such a big boy! I hate that we missed his party, but can't wait to see him (and you) on Friday. I'm glad he had such a great day.
Happy Birthday Will!!
I hate that Randy and I couldn't make his party but Grandmother and Pappa told us all about it. I just love the cake and seeing all the pictures. He is such a big boy!!!!
Love you three lots and lots!!
Aunt Tam
Post a Comment