Monday, May 24, 2010

Mmm mmm good, part 2

It is absolutely amazing to me how much our two boys remind me of each other. And it is not only in the looks, but it seems like we are taking pictures of events that have happened already...only 2 years earlier. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone sometimes. :)




I was taking some pictures of Andrew eating grits off of a spoon the other morning and I had a feeling I had seen the same shots before...and here they are. (Scroll down to the second set of pictures in the post.)
So funny!(and not even staged) And not to mention that Will was within a month of the same age. Too weird!

3 comments:

Kelly Aldridge said...

Oh my goodness, Andrew has grown up so much in a week! Seriously... he looks so much older in these pics! It has been too long since I've seen that sweet boy. They are both sooo cute!

gigi said...

these pics are precious - but - i think andrew deserves a do-over with the same rice krispy treat fest that Will had - though he does look pretty happy with grits!!! :)
xoxoxo - <3 gigi

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

They are both so cute!!