Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rodeo!

Last Friday night, Dan, the boys, and I met some friends at the rodeo here in town. It was a lot of fun! Will was more interested in playing with his friends than the actual events, but Andrew was all eyes on the arena. And I just love Andrew's "macho" attitude. He laughed and acted like he was thrilled, while bracing himself against Dan's legs and pratically climbing up Dan everytime a bull or horse came charging out the gates. He then would turn and look up at us to make sure we knew "he wasn't scared."

This is a blurry shot, but you can tell how close we were sitting, and how fast those guys were going. The bareback bronco riders were the most intense. I swear those guys looked like dummies getting tossed around on the back of those horses. Scary stuff!



Check out my blog post about this same rodeo a couple of years ago. It is funny that we took a lot of the same pictures without even planning to do so.

No comments: